Another year is over and we are very happy to find out that Pipistrel didn't lose its good reputation among the Slovenian general public.Ivo Boscarol, the General Manager of Pipistrel, won the Readers' Digest "Trusted Brand" award for the FIFTH year in a row!
The Rudolfinum building which houses both museums, was built in 1883–1885 by the Vienna architect Wilhelm Resori and realised by Ljubljana architect , while the interior was designed by Jan Vladimir Hrasky. Rudolfinum has a spatial park in front of the main Neo-Renaissance façade, structured with a central projection with Ionic columns in the upper part and with allegoric statues of Courage and Kranjska, holding the coat of arms, at the roof.
In front of the projection stand four allegoric statues presenting Art, History, Natural Sciences, and Labour.
The building encloses an atrium together with its two wings.
The ceiling paintings are a work of , dating in 1885, while the main staircase is decorated with lying statues, made by Graz sculptor Viet Königer.
They were removed from the Novo Celje Castle after the Second World War.